Introduction to Microsoft Word
Microsoft Word is part of Microsoft’s suite of Office applications, available via online subscription or licensing for a desktop application. The word processing program allows users to do a variety of things, including:
- Compose, revise, and print documents
- Create mailing labels and lists
- Design text, image, and vector graphics
Microsoft Word training will improve the speed and efficiency of any business professional that uses the program whether you’re an administrative assistant, analyst, or C-suite executive.
Microsoft Word Training Classes in NYC
Do you want to improve your skills in Microsoft Word? Microsoft Word is Microsoft’s most popular Office application, and it’s used to process everything from reports and memos to mailing labels and flyers. With Microsoft Word training, you’ll be able to take advantage of the program’s full features, including shortcuts to process documents with increased speed and efficiency.
Career Centers offers beginner, intermediate, and advanced Microsoft Word classes in Midtown Manhattan. Learn the skills you'll need to use Word effectively in the workplace.
Career Centers Microsoft Word Classes
Despite being the most popular of the Microsoft Office applications, most users do not harness the full potential of Word. In our classes, you’ll fill knowledge gaps by learning how to use Word’s most helpful features.
- In the beginner Microsoft Word class, you’ll learn to format text and paragraphs, add tables and graphics, and watermarks, and save or publish a document in another format
- In the intermediate Microsoft Word class, you’ll learn how to import an Excel table into Word, add an outline or table of contents to your document, and use mail merge
- In the advanced Microsoft Word class, you’ll learn to add security features, such as a password or digital signature to a document, and automate tasks with macros
Prove your advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word by earning a certification. We offer a Microsoft Word Specialist and Expert certification training for aspiring professionals that want proof of their skills. Each student will also receive an official Microsoft Word Study Guide to prepare for the certification exam.
Our Microsoft Word Specialist and Microsoft Word Expert training exams prepare you for Microsoft’s official certification exam. The certification class bundle also includes two hours of one-to-one tutoring with the instructor to prepare for the exam and free exam proctoring.
Why Take Microsoft Word Training at Career Centers
- Hands-on training - Practice each concept with instructor-led exercises in class
- Real-world scenarios - Gain essential skills that you can practice on the job
- Workbook - Keep your course workbook for reference
- Step-by-step training - Learn at a comfortable pace, with no steps skipped
- Engaging instructors - Study with the best trainers in New York
- Microsoft-aligned - Follow our curriculum that is aligned with the Microsoft guide
- Computer and software - Use our equipment and software while taking the course
- Free retake - Take the course for free within one year of your enrollment date